Research Binder Projects: 170 pages of Common Core Aligned materials
Also included in
- Looking for a bundle of engaging, interactive writing activities and projects for your middle and high school students? I've got you covered! This bundle includes more than 30 highly engaging writing resources designed for grades 7-12.The best part about this writing bundle? It includes ALL of my wrPrice $200.00Original Price $329.50Save $129.50
Research Binder Projects: 170 pages of Common Core Aligned Materials
This is a research project that includes students working in groups to research and develop a better understanding of controversial topics.
- Encourages Team Work!
- Encourages Critical Thinking!
- Meets multiple Common Core State Standards!
- Strengthens Research Skills!
- Strengthens Reading Skills!
- Requires Higher Level Thinking!
- Reaches ALL Different Learning Styles!
- Holds Students Responsible for Their Work!
- Works on Oral Presentation Skills!
- Grades 8-12 (possibly higher level 8th graders)
- 170+ Pages!
- Editable PPT included
An overview: 7 Research Binders, each focused on a current topic.
Each binder contains informational research prompts, tasks, and/or project pages. Each task is clearly defined and broken down into steps with clear expectations and guidelines. Rubrics are included.
- Minimum Wage in America
- Social Media Impact
- Animal Rights
- Standardized Testing
- Fast Food
- The Energy Crisis
June 28, 2020
Extremely satisfied 5.0/5.0
My students loved this resource and it made it so much easier to work with individual groups or students. Information was broken down into bite-sized pieces my students could digest. The content was interesting and my students were engaged.
December 7, 2013
I love the idea of seven separate projects with concise, individualized instruction in binders. I will use this with my average/lower-level juniors to give them a complete research experience without the usual moaning and groaning. Having the lessons broken down into doable assignments will sustain interest and motivation. Looking forward to the experience. I'll let you know how it all works out after we complete the unit. Thanks for a great project!
Connect with Me
Find me on Snapchat: Superheroteach