*No Prep Needed*
This is a unit to cover research and copyright for a high school computer applications course.
With demonstration and application students will be able to understand how to research properly, evaluate websites on their relevance and reliability, and have a full understanding of plagiarism and copyright. This is a great introductory course for students to make ethical decisions when researching and dealing with copyright. This lesson has students learn through power point presentation, videos, interactive activities, and multiple assessments. The final project for this unit has students create a digital animation video that explains how to make smart decisions when researching and following copyright laws.
- 1 Unit Plan with teacher step by step instructions on teaching this unit
- 1 Research & Copyright Power Point
- 1 Graphic Organizer Notes for Power Point
- 2 Video Activities with answer keys
- 1 Real Life Scenario Activity
- 1 Digital Animation Project with Rubric.
- 1 Student Assessment Quiz with answer key