Informative Research and Writing:
* Researching Environmental Protection Agency
Students research and write an informative composition on the Environmental Protection Agency! An informative reading passage, note taking outline, and blank writing page is included in this purchase. Multiple Common Core Standards and TEKS for 5th Grade Writing are supported.
* 1 Reading Passage
* 2 Outlines / Graphic Organizer for Note-taking
~ 1 outline provides topics
~ 1 outline is blank / students provide topics and subtopics
* 1 Composition Pages
* 1 Product List (for teacher flexibility)
Suggested Implementation (independently or small group)
* Take notes using outline provided.
* Use outline to write an informative composition.
* Share with class or in small groups.
* Use for Earth Day celebration / writing contest, Differentiation,
Homework or as an Introduction to Research
This is 1 product included in a bundle of 5 products. The bundle includes:
~ the history of Earth Day
~ Rachel Carson
~ 3 Environmental Disasters
~ President Theodore Roosevelt.
It can be purchased in my Teachers Pay Teachers store. See the link below.
* Students in grades 5-8
* Identified gifted students in grades 4-5
* Any verbally or scientifically advanced student
* Students needing extra support in note taking and informative writing
Similar products can be found in my Teachers Pay Teachers Store.
Informative Writing and Research African Americans
Informative Writing and Research Mathematicians and Scientists
Positive feedback would be greatly appreciated at:
Teachers Pay Teachers / Kathy Adams
Remember... providing feedback earns you points towards future purchases!