Great Research Methods PPT!
Includes an explanation of:
- Sample and population
- Participant selection and allocation (Random Sampling, Stratified Sampling and Convenience Sampling)
- Instructions for a sample and population activity using smarties
- Independent variables and dependent variables
- Extraneous variables
- Experimental and control groups
- Experimental designs
- Ethical considerations
- Definitions of key terms (reliability, validity, integrity and bias)
***Also includes four activity slides and a link to a great YouTube video discussing unethical experiments***
Has been very effective with my own classes with great response from my students.
Would love to know your honest feedback.