Research Paper Workbook: Explanatory Informative Essay Writing Workbook
Also included in
- Empower your students to develop as writers and master the Common Core Standards for Writing Grades 9-12. This resource includes three writing workbooks that align to the Common Core Writing Standards for narrative writing (personal narrative essay), explanatory/informative (research paper), and argPrice $12.00Original Price $15.00Save $3.00
- This growing bundle includes all of my writing resources at a 15% off discount versus buying them separately.A growing bundle means that as I finish new writing resources, I will add them to this bundle, and you will have automatic access to ALL updates for free just by re-downloading it from your pPrice $42.50Original Price $50.00Save $7.50
Engage your students in the research writing process and meet the Common Core Standards for explanatory - informative writing!
The Research Paper Workbook is designed to walk students step-by-step through the research writing process. Each step includes valuable information for students to learn about research writing, and these steps can be used as a checkpoint for you to conference with students and progress monitor to guide them during the writing process. All content is editable* so you can modify the workbook to fit the needs of your students. It also comes with both print and digital options.
- What is research? - identifying a topic
- Discovery day - narrowing down to a topic
- That is the question - understanding and writing research questions
- Annotated bibliography - evaluating sources
- Under the umbrella - finding common themes/keywords
- Take note - writing notes that align to the subtopics/keywords
- Get ready to write - understanding the assignment
- What's the source? - using sources in the paper and formatting a references page
- Editable PowerPoint workbook
- Editable Google Slides workbook
- Teacher's directions
See the video preview for more details!