Genetics Research Paper
This packet (10 pages) includes a detailed, step-by-step guide for students on how to write a research paper. The focus of this research paper is genetics.
This packet includes:
1. A purpose page with due date slots for five items (topic, research, outline, rough draft, and final paper)
2. A list of various topics in genetics (including genetic diseases, disorders, controversial topics, etc)
3. Detailed information about plagiarism
4. Detailed information about citing sources in a Works Cited
5. Workbook pages to be completed by due dates
"Identifying a Topic"
"Outline of a Research Paper"
"How to Write a Research Paper"
6. A detailed rubric for the following categories
Amount of Information
Quality of Information