Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.86 MB | 42 pages
This is an expository-based research project; I will have an argumentative-based research project available shortly.
End of semester/year projects got you down? Never fear! This research project bundle is for teachers of British Lit, but you can use the included .docx file to modify the research topic to better fit what your students are working on.
Included in This Bundle:
* Introductory Article: "The Modernist Experiment," to help students define/delineate modernity for the purpose of their research
* 40-Page .pdf and .docx project files that include:
- Highly detailed step-by-step instructions for how to complete a research project
- Explanations of all three project components
- Rubrics for all project components
- Grading matrices for all project components
- Graphic organizers for pre-writing (including: topic selection, converting a research question into a thesis)
- Source credibility rubrics
- Graphic organizers for composing an annotated bibliography
- Graphic organizers for planning to write (including: essay outlining, source notations, main point/evidence)
- Process questions
- Process narrative prompts for process essay (encourages reflective practice)
- Research tips
- MLA formatting cheat sheet (see my store for a FREE MLA 8 citations cheat sheet)
- Using quotations quick-reference
- Annotated models/examples of annotated bibliography, expository essay, process narrative, and works cited page.
This bundle has EVERYTHING you need to teach effective research, drafting, writing, and reflection skills, and it is color coded for ease of use. You can break it up, or print it all at once. I print the whole thing, punch it, and place it into a cheap 3-prong folder that students can work out of for the duration of the project.