Presenting research projects to classmates is common practice - and students of all ages need feedback to improve their oral communication skills. Use the Group Project Presentation Rubric to easily evaluate group projects. The rubric is designed so you can quickly evaluate a number of key skills and jot notes to give suggestions.
The success criteria is simple to understand and generic enough so it can be used for any research project.
3 Versions Included - choose the one that best meets your needs:
1. This rubric targets voice volume, eye contact, participation, appropriate content and visual presentation
2. This rubric includes all of the above elements, plus a space for you to add a target element.
3. A blank rubric allowing you to design the success criteria you choose!
Each rubric is a half sheet (two on each page) to save paper and money.
You may also be interested in :
State Report Research Project – State-specific Tri-Fold Brochures
Morning Meeting Greetings: 50 Fast and Engaging Cards for Student Independence
Reading Strategy Homework – Engage in authentic practice! Any level! Any book!
Large Scale Timeline with cut-and-paste option.
The Pet Project – A mini economics simulation for second-fifth grade
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase click on the Provide Feedback button. You'll be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment about the product. I value your feedback.
Follow me to get notices on sales, freebies and new products:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.