Presenting research projects to classmates is common practice - and students of all ages need feedback to improve their oral communication skills. Use the Individual Project Presentation Rubric to easily evaluate a project presented by a single person. The rubric is designed so you can quickly evaluate a number of key skills and jot notes to give suggestions.
The success criteria is simple to understand and generic enough so it can be used for any research project.
3 Versions included - choose the one that best meets your needs:
1. This rubric targets voice volume, eye contact, presenting the content you designate and the overall visual project
2. This rubric includes all of the above elements, plus a space for you to add a target element.
3. A blank rubric allowing you to design the success criteria you choose!
Each rubric is a half sheet (two on each page) to save paper and money.
You may also be interested in :
State Report Research Project – State-specific Tri-Fold Brochures
Morning Meeting Greetings: 50 Fast and Engaging Cards for Student Independence
Reading Strategy Homework – Engage in authentic practice! Any level! Any book!
Large Scale Timeline with cut-and-paste option.
The Pet Project – A mini economics simulation for second-fifth grade
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase click on the Provide Feedback button. You'll be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment about the product. I value your feedback.
Follow me to get notices on sales, freebies and new products:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.