Project: Tri-fold Poster Presentations
is a guide for students to create a fantastic tri-fold poster of which they will be proud. Students use the tools in this product to conduct research and develop a tri-fold poster. Great for any subject area in which students are assembling presentations. Give your students the tools to show their best work!
Included in this project guide are student handouts for:
- Research Template
- Student directions for creating a tri-fold poster.
- Tips for creating a great poster.
- Layout template
- Tri-fold poster checklist
- Dos and Don’ts with visual examples.
This project is a lifelong tool applicable to any unit of study.
Available in a growing bundle of Research Project Tools
which includes all the current research project tools in the store + all future ones at no extra cost to the buyer. Great for differentiation.
Research projects currently available include:
- Build a Resume for Historic Figure
- Create a journal as a historic figure
- Build a Linkedin Profile for a Historic Figure
- Create a blog social studies project
- Photo Journal social studies project
- Writing a Research Paper: A student's guide to writing a research paper
- Research Project: Create a book jacket
- Research Project: A visual timeline for a social studies project
- Create an artifact project
-Create a picture book project
-Research project - Create a comic book
-Twitter feed - social studies project
- Research Project - Pamphlets
- Research Project - Movie Poster (not yet available elsewhere in the store)
- Research Project - Historic Scrapbook (not yet available elsewhere in the store)
- Research Project: Trifold Posters (not yet available elsewhere in the store
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.