Also included in
- This bundle includes all of the resources needed to train and manage a student-staffed writing center in a high school, plus many research and writing materials that can be used to help train your staff and your writers. This resource centers around the Writing Center Starter Kit, which includes the$20.00$30.00Save $10.00
- This bundle includes resources to guide students in the basics of writing research papers and other writing exercises that align with middle and high school English courses. Source Integration LessonParaphrase, Summary & Direct Quotes LessonIntroduction Paragraph & Thesis Statement LessonMLA$10.00$13.50Save $3.50
For years I watched students struggle with the concept of research. There was a disconnect between what I expected and what they wanted. I expected them to conduct research with their paper in mind, building their citations as they go. They want to get the project done quickly and easily. This resource meets both expectations!
This freebie asks students to build their source's citation on the front page, helping them record important information in the proper order. The backside asks them to summarize the important parts of the source, record any important quotes, and indicate how they will use the source's information in their project. This can be used to build MLA or APA citations.
This resource has been a lifesaver for me in all of my research projects and even for speeches! Please enjoy!
Need more help teaching MLA citations and a works cited page? Check out my MLA Handbook and "Credible Hulk" Posters or my MLA In-text Citations Powerpoint or APA In-text Citation Powerpoint to guide students on how to make almost any citation. Or see the links below for more resources on writing and research implementation.
Follow me for more research materials and lesson plans, and please leave feedback!
Check out some other research and writing resources:
- MLA Handbook and "Credible Hulk" Posters
- MLA Formatting Bundle
- MLA 8th Edition Works Cited Formatting Poster FREEBIE
- Writing & Research Bundle
- Source Integration Lesson
- Paraphrase, Summary & Direct Quotes Lesson
- Introduction Paragraph & Thesis Statement Powerpoint
- MLA Formatting & Works Cited Quiz
- Propaganda Media Study
- Research Paper - Position Paper Unit Bundle
- Plagiarism & Acceptable Use Lesson - Jr. High
- Plagiarism & Acceptable Use Lesson - Sr. High