Each one of these 20 research task cards presents a SINGLE fact about the month of October. Each fact is followed up with three research questions pertinent to that fact. The question are easily researched, and the answers could be found in multiple resources.
Researching the answers to simple questions is a multi-skill task. It requires students to read for comprehension, identify key words, locate pertinent articles, scan for information, and seek accurate answers.
* 20 COLORED Research Task Cards
* 20 Identical Research Task Cards in Black and White
* A fall-themed recording sheet
* An answer key with answers to all questions
Perfect for BOTH Teachers and Librarians
* Set up a monthly research center. Include the task cards, answer sheets, and resources.
* Use the cards as a colorful bulletin board. Make more than one copy of the cards and encourage students to take them back to their seats.
* Establish the research cards as an activity for fast finishers. Challenge students to complete so many questions.
More Monthly Research Task Cards
January Research Task Cards
November Research Task Cards
December Research Task Cards
?? Looking to save a bundle ??
If you are thinking about purchasing more than one of the Monthly Research Task Card sets, consider checking out the bundle. At today's price, you will get 40% of the unbundled price. HOWEVER, you will receive any future Monthly Research Task Cards for FREE!! Buy now and you can simply download future updates with a click of a button. Once all twelve months are complete, the bundle will be $25.00. The bundled price will increase by $2.00 each time that a new month is added, so ... Jump on board early!!
Interested? Click HERE FOR THE BUNDLE