GOOGLE DOC VERSION - STUDENTS TYPE INTO DOCUMENT - NO PRINTING NEEDED
1. Students learn to conduct research, and
2. Students really learn the survival needs of a particular animal species as part of their ecology unit.
The student worksheet guides them to finding the correct information; it can be used as an outline for writing a report or used as is.
Detailed teacher and student instructions and a grading rubric included.
1. PDF of all directions and student worksheets (see PREVIEW).
2. Link to the Google Doc version.
3. Word document of student sheets only - I like my students to be able to type directly into the worksheet and I'd like for you to have this option as well!