10 Steps to Writing an AMAZING Research Report that You Can Be Proud Of!
Here is a step by step guide for students to use while researching and drafting nonfiction writing pieces.
This resource includes steps to guide students through researching up to 5 questions associated with a main idea. So in the end, your students will have an intro paragraph, 5 supporting paragraphs, and a closing paragraph. Of course, you can customize this guide to include more or less paragraphs to suit the needs of your specific assignments.
This guide provides students with a step-by-step sequence to follow that will support the following:
- questioning in order to develop the main idea
- identifying facts to support the answers to their questions
- identifying sources of information
- writing topic sentences
- composing paragraphs
- writing closing sentences
- writing an introductory paragraph
- writing a closing paragraph
- using your own words while writing
- quick editing and revising
This is a great resource for students who struggle to organize their thoughts while writing and for those who find in difficult to use their own words when researching a topic.
Parents will also find this useful for big research reports and projects.
Thanks for taking the time to check out my products. And don't forget to follow me for updates and to find out when new products are added to my store, here at Teachers pay Teachers!