Make the most of student practice time by using this fill-in practice chart to help your students remember the differences between the expressions of residence and origin. Students copy the questions for a reference then they circulate and obtain information from their classmates and write their responses. (Spanish 1 or 2 language learner levels)
What is included:
• Two interactive bilingual practice (fill-in) charts (several versions & formats) (large space worksheet formatting for younger learners)
• Simple notetaking activity on residence V.S. origin (Where I live V.S. Where I am from)
• Student instructions formatted for the document camera or smartboard
• Several weeks of daily lesson suggestions for the Novice level (beginning students)
• Suggestions for accelerated and advanced learners
• Spanish Lyrics for residence and origin written to the tune of “John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt and “Row, Row, Row Your Boat”
• Answer key formatted for the document camera or smartboard
Where you live and where you come from are not always clear to students who are learning a second language. These expressions will no longer be confusing and using the grid fill-in layout for quick reference will keep them in one handy place. Supplement your current curriculum with these practice sheets and use as introductory or reinforcement activities. Charts are formatted for a 3-ring binder, composition or interactive notebook (learning folder).
Essential skill practice:
- Formal V.S. Informal forms of address
- Residence V.S. Origin terminology
- Conjugation of the verbs “vivir”, “ser”, “llamarse” and “querer”; “yo, tú, Usted”
The Residence and Origin Interactive Chart Activity can be purchased individually and used to supplement your textbook curriculum. If you would like additional materials please see my other related resources below. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Put your valuable time back in your hands.
Thank you for visiting my store!
All About Me Bilingual Dialogue
Interactive Spanish Alphabet Practice