These badges are a great way to get kids involved in the teaching process. Just print and laminate these badges, then punch a hole and attach a lanyard. Includes ideas on how to use these in your classroom!
Uses for Resident Expert Badges:
- When students show mastery of a concept in any subject, they can wear the badge and walk around to assist peers in their understanding.
- In group work, students can wear the badge if they have more background knowledge about a topic than the others in their group.
- Students can wear the badge while giving a Genius Hour or any other type of presentation to the classroom.
- Students can wear the badge when working with younger student “buddies”.
- Students can choose classmates that have earned the right to wear a badge based on classroom performance.
I am sure your students are experts, too!