In this lesson, students
1. Learn to define the term ‘RESILIENCE’.
2. Discuss interesting facts related to mental health,
2. Identify areas of health (social, emotional, physical and spiritual)
3. Research strategies for becoming more resilient
3. Participating in their own online resilience test.
4. Look at a variety of hypeothetical stressful scenarios and come up with some strategies that would assist them.
Perhaps you would also like to check out this activity about Self Talk.
What is Self Talk and How Can it Help in Wellbeing?