Also included in
- Ready to improve your classroom behavior management and teach students strategies to improve their self-awareness, self-control, and social skills? These social emotional learning activities and lessons will give your students the tools they need to be successful in the classroom. Each unit includes$40.00$60.00Save $20.00
Ready to improve your classroom behavior management and teach students strategies to improve their self-awareness, self-control, and social skills? These social emotional learning resources will give your students the tools they need to be successful in the classroom. This unit covers RESILIENCE in the classroom and includes mini lessons, anchor charts, activities, a game, a song, and more!
These lessons are designed to quickly and easily fit into your day since our time is very limited. It's crucial to incorporate SEL into your daily instruction.
Click the preview for detailed peek at the components of this resource.
This Social Emotional Learning Unit includes:
- Five days of mini daily lesson plans
- Sticky note questions for read aloud ()
- Resilience Song
- Teacher anchor charts
- Resilience mini poster
- SEL student notebook covers
- Student mini anchor chart
- Mistake Maker activity
- Name That Emotion! Gameshow game (PowerPoint slides included for this fun class game!)
- Resilience Rhino SEL animal character activity and poem
- Differentiated writing activity/assessment
Often times, students tend to give up when faced with challenges in the classroom, therefore we need to equip them with the strategies to face and overcome those obstacles. Obstacles are a critical part of success. They allow us to develop determination and the ability to persevere through difficult circumstances. This takes lots of practice, which students will get from this resource!
You may also love:
Get more classroom tips and instructional strategies from me below:
Would you like to SAVE on new resources? Just click the GREEN STAR below my name. This will allow you to follow my store and receive e-mail notifications when a new resource is added.
Don’t forget to leave feedback on your purchase to earn TPT credits!