Also included in
- If you are starting out as a school occupational therapist, this pack is for you! This is DEEPLY DISCOUNTED and includes resources for data tracking, handouts for teachers, resources for handwriting, scissor skills, fine motor skills, writing skills, visual motor skills, visual perceptual skills an$100.00$174.50Save $74.50
- This ZIPPED file includes 13 of my sensory motor / self regulation downloads for 170+ pages. This will continue to be updated as appropriate, so get yours now to enjoy additional files! TOOL: 31 questions to determine if SENSORY is function of behavior25 questions for kids to self evaluate SENSORY$39.50$60.50Save $21.00
- This bundle features all of my sensory processing/self regulation and problem solving resources! This includes 32 of my top selling resources that address sensory processing / self regulation and are perfect for problem solving with teachers & staff. This bundle includes visuals, strategies, han$100.00$137.50Save $37.50
- You NEED 150 OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY resources for data tracking, fine motor skills, writing skills, visual motor skills, visual perceptual skills and sensory processing! This includes all my top sellers, and ALMOST my entire store. (I could only get 150 of my resources!) As a bonus file, you get ALL$500.00$711.00Save $211.00
Do you use band in your class or therapy room? Using therabands or therapy bands are an excellent way to help with strength, self regulation and getting movement in a small space. This features nine exercises that help to support student success. Some of these exercises help to give proprioceptive input with students using the input on themselves. Other exercises support strength and balance. These exercises can easily be taught to children and staff. You must have a THERABAND or THERAPY BAND to do these exercises.
- Basic picture cards without directions (pages 4-6)
- Picture cards with directions (pages 7 – 13)
- Visual task strip (pages 14 – 16)
- Desk strip (pages 17- 20).
Some of these can be printed on two sides.
This should ONLY be used under adult supervision and by appropriate personnel. This is NOT intended to replace therapy or medical advice. You should only use this if you understand the child’s conditions. If you do not understand how this will affect a child, stop immediately. Consult with your occupational therapist if you have any questions.
This is a perfect supplement to your social emotional and self regulation program. This helps to expand your student's current self regulation toolbox. This gives different sensory motor strategies. This is perfect for general education students but also students with Autism spectrum disorder, ADHD, ADD, sensory processing disorder, and other special needs. This can be used with general education, RTI, MTSS, special education, occupational therapy, speech language pathology, and social work.
This also supports core strength, crossing midline, coordination, gross motor, and motor planning.
I am a school occupational therapist who has a doctorate in occupational therapy. I work closely with special education and general education staff adapting material. This is where I get my inspiration for this material.
DISCLAIMER: By using this, you agree that this activity is not intended to replace the advice of a physician or occupational therapist. Information provided should not be used for diagnostic or training purposes. Please speak with your physician or OT if you have questions. Stop any activity if you are unsure about a child’s reaction or ability.