FREEBIE in the preview!!!!!
Help your students develop a Resolve to Solve!
Do your students sometimes struggle figuring out if a word problem wants them to multiply or divide
In this easy to use product, you get 50 word problems
where students determine if they need to use multiplication or division to solve. Problems include Includes 2-digit by 1-digit multiplication and division, 2-digit by 2-digit multiplication, and 3-digit by 1-digit division.
These no-prep problems were designed with a variety of uses in mind. They could be used during teacher-led whole group or small group math instruction. You can use them during independent practice activity. They also make a great homework assignment or assessment tool! These problems could be used as an extension activity for 3rd grade or a remediation activity for 5th grade.
There are 5 levels of differentiated practice.
Level 1 (Circle)
- Determine the correct operation. Numbers included. Do not solve.
Level 2 (Triangle)
- Determine the correct operation. Write the equation needed to solve. Do not solve.
Level 3 (Square)
- Determine the correct operation. Write the equation and solve.
Remediation/Acceleration Levels (Stars)
- Determine the operation. Blank spaces instead of numbers. Two versions of directions included.
- Use to remediate comprehension without the distraction of numbers.
- Use to extend/acceleration problem solving skills by having students to insert their own numbers to solve.
Aligned to Common Core Standards:
These problems could be used as an extension activity for 3rd grade or a remediation activity for 5th grade.
Check out my other Resolve to Solve sets:
Resolve to Solve - Addition or Subtraction
Resolve to Solve - Multiplication or Division
Resolve to Solve - Estimate or Exact Answer
Let's get connected!
Follow me on TPT!
Follow me on FACEBOOK!
Follow me on INSTAGRAM!
Follow me on PINTEREST!
Follow me on MY BLOG – TeacherMood!