**Updated font and graphics PLUS new Most Important Proactive Tip to Resolving Conflict!!! This made a huge difference in my classroom this year!!!
As teachers we deal with conflicts between our students and their peers every day. Do you often wonder how you should deal with these never ending conflicts? Do you have a set routine that works every time? Search no longer! Resolving Conflict 101 is here!! Guidance for teachers and fun, character building activities for students! You will weep tears of joy! This packet includes the following activities:
* 5 Steps to Resolve Conflict anchor chart for students
* Step 1 Remove Students Away from the Situation
* Step 2 Explain, Listen, Repeat
* Accident vs On Purpose Anchor Charts
* Explain, Listen, Repeat Recording Sheet
* Step 3 How should we behave? Behavior Goals
* Behavior Goal Recording Sheet
* Step 4 Apologize and Mean It
* 5 Apologize and Making Amends Practice Sheets
* Step 5 Forget About It
* Famous Food Couples Lunch Friendship Building Game
* 2 Craftivities and a Giftivity
****Please follow my TpT store and my blog!
A Grade One Nut and Her Squirrelly Crew