Fun, interactive lesson to start children thinking about resources and responsibilities.
This is a single lesson best done with five or more participants. This could easily be connected and integrated into other subjects or areas. There are a few extension resources listed at the end of this document. Use your imagination and have fun!
Lesson Plan Questions: What is a resources? What are my responsibilities?
Objectives: The child will be able to...
- Ask questions about resources, responsibility, and innovation
- Identify resources in the child’s life
- Observe, interact, identify patterns and relationships between the needs, wants, and resources
- Observe, be creative, adapt to change, and accept feedback based on developing understanding
- Take personally meaningful action
- Consider how this knowledge can be used in ways that benefit others and the Earth
- Reflect on how the knowledge and concepts can be applied in different times and places throughout life
For more resources and information on this and similar educational topics, please visit www.permiekids.com