Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
0.37 MB | 5 pages
The Common Core Standards encourage students to compare a written piece of literature with its film version. With so many great films out there, it's easy to capture students' interest and attention while also requiring critical thinking and analysis.
Included in resource set:
1. Venn diagram for comparing a novel and a film
2. Observation sheet with prompts for making notes about cinematography, editing, sound, and mise-en-scene.
3. Note-taking sheet with columns for noting positives and negatives of the elements noted above
4. Graphic organizer for writing a paragraph response about a film
5. Graphic organizer filled out as an example to use with students