A great way
to add to your physics unit. Let me save you time
collecting resources! I've created activities and worksheets that you can use to easily enrich your unit.
Check out the preview and this list:
• Three writing prompts
(in English and Spanish) already placed on worksheets - just print for your students!
• A short text
that introduces magnetism.
• A recording
of the text for students who benefit from hearing the information
• Seven key terms and definitions
in English and Spanish. The English terms are saved in a LARGE font – just print and post on your word wall
• Seek-a-Word puzzles
and crossword puzzles
that can be a fun way for students to learn new terms
• Three assessment
suggestions with answer keys.
• Parent letters
saved in English and Spanish with color or blackline images
• Use the Word™ documents included with your purchase to change the text in the parent letters
• The letters include a link to a web page
with fun activities and more information
• Two worksheets
- students list what will stick to a magnet and answer simple essay questions.
• Choose from two different images that can be added to a large sheet of paper or a file folder to create a fun folder
to hold student work while they learn about magnets
• Two PowerPoint
presentations that introduce iron, nickel, and cobalt and asks what sticks to a magnet (one in English, one in Spanish)
Thanks for visiting my Simply Science store. Please take a moment to leave a comment when you purchase a product.
– • – ♥ – • –
Differentiate for your math students with simple, fun games in our Simply Math
– • – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – • –
Click on the ★ next to our store to follow me and find out about new products.
– • – • – ♥ – ♥ – ♥ – • – • –