Respect 360: A self-respect building and life skills curricula (Digital Copy)
-This is a digital copy only-
A hard copy option (kit shown in photos) is also available.
Co-developed with teachers, principals and students, you can use Respect 360 as a self-respect-building curricula or life skills program for grades 5-12. The toolkit includes: 100+ group and 1:1 lessons to develop self-respect and mutual respect skills using The Respect Basics, including:
• Group activites (art, worksheets, interactive lessons)
• Discussion questions
• Common-Core aligned journaling assignments
• Bonus Respect Basic: Be of Service (complete a service-learning project in seven sessions)
• Roadmaps to implement daily, weekly or monthly lessons
You'll receive free access to Respect360.org eTraining as well (see title page of download for code).
Respect 360 is used within:
• school advisory programs
• health and wellness classes
• social-emotional learning
• school climate initiatives such as PBIS
• restorative justice initiatives
Respect 360 has been featured by CNN, USA Today, NPR, Glamour, Clinton Global Initiative and Ashoka Changemakers.
"Respect 360 provides a framework that empowers our students to realize their personal power, harness their energy, and focus on what they are passionate about. Our advisory program is constructed around The Respect Basics, and these basics frame the work of our school and are helping our students develop the belief in self and resilience that will propel them to, and sustain them, in college.”
–Dr. Jennifer Gkourlias, Principal, Rochester City School District