Presentation (Powerpoint) File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
An interactive resource that allows you to add student responses to promote thinking about RESPECT. Resources can be used during a lesson as a PowerPoint presentation or printed with student responses and used as personalised posters in classroom.
- What is respect? Brainstorming slide where student responses can be added
- Poster outlining what respect is
- Who should we respect? Brainstorming slide where student responses can be added
- Who should we respect? slide/poster
- What should we respect? slide/poster
- How do we respect others? slide/poster
- How will you respect others?Brainstorming slide where student responses can be added
PLUS this resource includes 6 follow on activities to be done after lesson.
-see preview for examples
Font used in editable sections: Nice and Neat by Creative Lesson Cafe which is a free download and it will need to be installed onto your computer
Remember when printing to select- Scale to fit paper