There are 6 writing prompts about respect in this pack. 3 anchor charts and 2 signs that you might display in your classroom. Also included is some book recommendations to read aloud or assign to your students to learn about good citizenship and respect.
-What is respect?
- Respect is Important to Me
- 3 reasons why we choose to be respectful
-I show respect in the classroom and at home
-I respect the environment page
- activity page to make 'respectacles' this includes fun word art to make 'respectacles'
- It's a sun shiny day! Respect is all around me! reporting page
- 3 anchor charts -1. Respect what it means, 2. Manners Matter
3. What Can I do today to make the world a nicer place?
-Handout for students that list 12 ideas to write about respect; this page might be used for 'fast finishers' or homework
- Book Recommendations for read aloud or assignments to use to supplement your good teaching on citizenship and respect
-This would be appropriate for Grades 2 and 3. and homeschoolers.
See Preview...thank you for previewing my product and check back as I am always creating new ones. MrsQuimbyReads.com