Products in this Bundle (2)
Also included in
- This mind + heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for K-2 includes the PRINTABLE VERSIONS & DIGITAL VERSIONS of all 8 units. Each unit consists of 5+ detailed, character education LESSONS filled with printable and digital, interactive activities that encourage children to express themselves$94.40$216.00Save $121.60
This Respect & Gratitude SEL curriculum BUNDLE includes the PRINTABLE VERSION & a DIGITAL VERSION. Use both perfectly-aligned resources together to teach kids about respect, acceptance, honesty, and gratitude.
Check out the PRINTABLE Respect curriculum for K-2 HERE filled with hands-on and mindful activities. The lessons and activities work great for morning classroom meetings or end of the day lessons, school counselors and classroom teachers, and children in K-2.
Check out the DIGITAL Respect SEL curriculum for K-2 HERE that includes digital, interactive activities for Google Slides & Seesaw (preloaded activities).
Buy the BUNDLE and SAVE $, instead of buying the two resources separately!
Through a variety of thought-provoking lessons, discussions, community building ideas, and tons of engaging activities…
- Children will understand what respect is and describe how it sounds, looks, and feels.
- Children will describe and demonstrate ways to show respect in different places and ways.
- Children will be encouraged to show respect each day.
- Children will describe what honesty and telling the truth means and demonstrate ways of being honest.
- Children will describe what gratitude means and the importance of giving thanks.
- Children will strive to give thanks and appreciate what they have.
- Children understand and show appreciation of differences and similarities amongst classmates.
The lessons and activities work great for morning classroom meetings or end of the day lessons, school counselors and classroom teachers, and children in K-2.
Look at the individual product PREVIEWS and VIDEOS for a look at each SEL resource up close and the variety of lessons and activities included!
What do the PRINTABLE & DIGITAL Respect & Gratitude Resources cover?
What is Respect?
Lesson 1 teaches to understand what respect is and describe how it sounds, looks, and feels.
Lesson 2 teaches children to describe and demonstrate ways to show respect in different places and ways. They will be encouraged to show respect each day.
Honesty & Telling the Truth
Lesson 3 teaches children to describe what honesty and telling the truth means and demonstrate ways of being honest.
Gratitude & Giving Thanks
Lesson 4 teaches children to describe what gratitude means and the importance of giving thanks. Strive to give thanks and appreciate what they have.
Appreciating & Accepting Differences
Lesson 5 teaches children to understand and show appreciation of differences and similarities amongst classmates.
Activities included in the PRINTABLE unit:
- Discussion Starters cards
- Anchor Chart pieces
- Coloring Posters
- Tons of literature connections & writing activities
- Sorting activity
- Respect vs. Disrespect sort
- The Day the Crayon Box Talked craftivity
- Scenario cards
- Gratitude wall or jar note templates
- Poetry activities & templates
- Respect hat
- Gratitude cube game
- Gratitude journal
- & more!
Activities included in the DIGITAL resource:
- Thought Starters
- Digital anchor charts
- Roleplay cards
- Sorting activities
- Gratitude Journal
- Honesty jar
- "Thank You" letter
- Clean-Up project
- Respect strategies choice board
- Sentence starters and writing prompts
- Videos of children's books & book companion activities
- Quote posters
- Tons of Videos (linked for safe/ad-free viewing)
- Gratitude Challenge
- 'The Crayon Box that Talked' book activities
- & more!
How to Use DIGITAL SEL:
- Children can complete assignments digitally after a classroom, small group, or one-on-one lesson
- Beneficial for one-to-one classrooms
- It can be used to further a child’s independent practice of social-emotional skills: in the classroom, in a homeschool setting, or in counseling sessions.
- It is recommended but not necessary to use mind+heart digital in conjunction with the original (PRINTABLE version) mind+heart SEL K-2 curriculum to enhance learning.
Comes with READY-FOR-YOU Google Slides & PRE-LOADED Seesaw Activities:
- Comes with instructions for Google Classroom with Google Slides - You will receive a file with links to create copies of the Google Slides to use in your Google Classroom.
- Comes with instructions for Seesaw with pre-loaded lessons - You will receive a file with links to pre-loaded lessons in Seesaw. Assign the activities using your Seesaw Classroom account, which is compatible with Chromebooks, computers, iPads, iPhones, Android tablets, Android phones, and Kindle Fire.
- You will also receive interactive PowerPoint files that can be added to your preferred online platform and used as you see fit.
It can be used with other similar platforms to support 1:1 classrooms in delivering a meaningful social-emotional learning program.
Benefits of Using a DIGITAL Social-Emotional Resource:
- Kids learn to use different digital methods and devices
- Gain practice and skills working and interacting online
- Provides 1:1 classrooms with meaningful digital activities
- Supports school counselors and provides materials for sessions
- Provides families with additional tools to support kids at home
- Works well in a homeschool setting
- Supports remote and distance learning
Looking for an SEL curriculum for the whole year?
♥♥The mind+heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for K-2 is available for a SPECIAL LOW PRICE DISCOUNT. Get your entire year’s worth of lessons (40+ included) and activities to help young children to develop emotional literacy, self-control, and social competence TODAY! ♥♥
♥♥The DIGITAL Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for K-2 is available for a SPECIAL LOW PRICE DISCOUNT. Get this BUNDLE NOW at a discount! It includes a year’s worth of DIGITAL lessons (40+ included) and activities to help young children to develop emotional literacy, self-control, and social competence! ♥♥
Check out the other *PRINTABLE* SEL units for K-2:
Stay connected with Proud to be Primary
♥Click HERE to follow our store and receive notifications of new product releases, sales, and freebies.
♥Join our email list and get weekly teacher tip emails and access to our FREE resource library.
♥Visit our website at Proud to be Primary for tons of engaging ideas for teaching kids in the classroom!
♥Join our Facebook group and connect with other PROUD primary teachers like yourself.
Questions, suggestions, and feedback are always welcome.
Just use the “Product Q&A” tab and I will get back to you as fast as I can!
Please ask all questions before purchasing or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
©2013 to Present - Proud to be Primary - Elyse Rycroft