Respect the Teacher | Classroom Management Lesson Plans
What educators are saying
Also included in
- We know how important it is for students to learn vital social skills that can help with our classroom management. With all the demands that teachers have, it can be hard to find the time. These sets are here to solve that problem!!! Save 20% by purchasing this bundle!!!Why will you love this bundlePrice $8.88Original Price $17.75Save $8.87
- Your days of trying to get everything together for a SMOOTH classroom management plan are gone! With this one-stop bundle, you will get everything you need to help you feel organized, in control, and best of all: it will save you so much time.=========================================================Price $57.40Original Price $82.00Save $24.60
- While the beginning of the school year can be hectic for many reason, this bundle will help with organization and being prepared for the new school year. This set includes three essential components for a successful year: behavior management, parent communication tools, and classroom management lessPrice $15.20Original Price $19.00Save $3.80
Does your class need to learn more about how treat you and other teachers with respect? Let me help you with that!!! This set will get your students thinking about this important quality and help to make your lessons and classroom management easier.
Save BIG by purchasing this in the Classroom Management MEGA Bundle! Get every classroom management resource in my store together along with any new products that are added.
Why will you love this product?
- Lesson plans are laid out for you!
- Students will learn about treating teachers (you and others around the school) with respect
- Classroom management for this situation made easy.
What is included?
- Lesson Plans
- 4 different anchor charts elements to build ("What is Respect," "Treating Teachers with Respect," "Kind words to use with Teachers." "We Know How to Respect Teachers")
- Classroom Posters (same as anchor charts)
- Behavior sorting cards - students will thinking about these events and figure out whether they are respectful to the teacher and classroom or not
- Accountability sheets that will have students give respectful scenarios with various teachers around the school
- Black and white set for ink saving option
Want more Classroom Management products?? Try these:
The Ultimate Classroom Management Guidebook
Newsletter and Calendar BUNDLE