So I have created a packet for parents and educators to use with their children and students. It focuses on bullying and it isn't just for children of color. It's for all children. It not only deals with what to do if you are being bullied, but also what to do if you SEE someone who is being bullied. And it gives advice to parents who have children that are being bullied.
The people who are on the frontlines of stopping racism and bullying are parents and teachers. We are the ones who are teaching our children right from wrong, love from fear, and kindness from cruelty.
This packet includes:
• posters to be placed as visual reminders
• an educator's guide
• discussion questions & guide
• resources for parents
• phrases parents can use when talking to school officials about their child being bullied
• plans for students on how to deal with a bully
• writing prompts
• writing pages
• and a recommended reading list
For SPANISH, click here
Copyright Monica Olivera, 2017
Follow me on...
TPT Store | My Blog | Facebook | Instagram