Cellular Respiration & Photosynthesis - Science Interactive Notebook Activities for Biology and Life Science contains cut and paste and card sort activities for teaching photosynthesis and cellular respiration. Students will cover terms like glucose, stomata, oxygen, carbon dioxide, ATP energy, yields, reactants, products, chlorophyll, mitochondria, and more!
This bundle includes 12 pages of:
- Photosynthesis cut and paste activity - students identify the parts of the formula for photosynthesis and describe what each one does
- Cellular respiration cut and paste activity
- Photosynthesis and Cellular respiration card sort activity comprised of 40+ cards for students to show their understanding of the cellular processes.
- Directions for each activity
- Answer keys
- Photographs of each activity from our INB
This product is found in our Cells Interactive Notebook Activity Pack
and is also available in our Complete Interactive Notebook Activity Pack Bundle for Life Science & Biology
which covers Scientific Method, Cells, Genetics, Evolution, Classification, Human Body, and Ecology
Use this Cells INB activity on its own or with our:
- Cell Organelles & Processes Bundled Unit: Powerpoint & ALL Handouts
- Cells Think Tickets: Task Cards for Science Exploration
- Cells Word Wall
Take a look at Getting Nerdy with Mel and Gerdy‘s:
Getting Nerdy Blog
We aim to please. Before leaving feedback, please contact us via "Ask a Question" and let us know if we can help make our products better for you and your students.
- Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.
Cellular Respiration & Photosynthesis Interactive Notebook Activity Pack by © 2015 Getting Nerdy, LLC