Are you looking for a fantastic lab to really help your students under the respiratory system? This lab is not only exciting and visual, it provides how to measure gases from the outside air and exhaled air with chemical reactions. My student's always remember this lab and say it is one of their favorites of the entire year.
SPECIAL NOTE: This lab does require chemicals of Bromthymol Blue and 0.05M Sodium Hydroxide. A link is included to place the order if you do not have these already in your science lab. All other materials should be accessible in your lab or consumables.
* Teachers Guide
* Respiratory System Student Diagram
* Key to Respiratory System Diagram
* Alveoli Structure Diagram
* Key to Alveoli Diagram
* Student Lab Sheet
* Key to Student Lab Sheet
* Extension Graphing Activity
* Example Key to Class Graphing Activity
* Data Tables for use in Interactive Student Notebooks
If you like this product, you may also like my other inquiry-based activities such as:
* Human Body Systems Activity
* Integumentary System Web Based Activity
* Skeletal System Stations Lab
* Digestive System Design Lab
* Muscular System Stations Lab
* Cardiovascular System Stations Lab
* Respiratory System Lab
SAVE money with Human Body Systems Bundle
Also check out my store for other great products, your students will love!
Earn TPT credit by providing feedback so I can continue to serve you best!! Thank you.