The Respiratory System Song lyrics can be sung to the popular tune "Our Song" by Taylor Swift, and will be a huge hit in your classroom! Over 3 minutes worth of facts (the entire song) will give your students plenty of information to become successful! Inspire your students to love learning about the human body and respiration through the use of melody!
*TIP* In my room I also attach hand movements/dance moves to each phrase which helps with memorization.
Included in the lyrics:
- Nasal Cavity
- Oxygen is breathed in, and bad gases are removed
- The main job of the Respiratory System is to pass oxygen from the air to the blood stream
- Pharynx is another name for our throat
- Cilia are tiny hairs that clean the air we breathe
- Breathing out and breathing in is called respiration
- Larynx is our voice box
- Epiglottis moves back and forth when we breathe or eat
These lyrics are the perfect addition to your human body unit! Help students memorize key facts and ideas, and inspire them to discover their love for learning science. Sing this song acapella or use an instrumental version to give your unit on Respiration a breath of fresh air!
Please rate this product and leave feedback!
Thank you so much.
Get 10 additional song lyric sheets just like this one in my Science Songs Pack!
This product can also be found in my Human Body Systems Bundle!