This is a fun unit to help your students explore the Respiratory System through the eyes of a Doctor. The unit includes
- Anticipation Guide
- Vocabulary Activity
- Sentence Activity
- Lungs Investigation
- Article about the Respiratory System and Collaborative Group Quick Write and Summary Activity
- How the Respiratory System Works Sequence Activity
- Effects of Smoking Activity
- Respiratory System Diagram Activity and Interactive Poster w/ Labels
- Make a Model of the Lungs Directions and Activity
- "Outpatient" Report Essay Writing Rubric and Writing Paper
- Answer Keys
Some activities are aligned with the 5th grade common core reading and writing standards.
Have fun teaching Science!!