Responsibility, Goal Setting & Conflict Resolution Activities & Lessons - SEL
Also included in
- The mind + heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum includes 8 units (40+ detailed, character education LESSONS) filled with hands-on and mindful activities that encourage children in Kindergarten, first grade, and second grade to build important social skills and emotional awareness.Teach childrePrice $69.00Original Price $118.00Save $49.00
- This Responsibility, Goal Setting, & Conflict Resolution SEL curriculum BUNDLE includes the PRINTABLE VERSION & a DIGITAL VERSION. Use both perfectly-aligned resources together to teach kids about responsibility, goal setting, peaceful problem solving, and anti-bullying.Check out the PRINTABPrice $17.00Original Price $25.00Save $8.00
- This mind + heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for K-2 includes the PRINTABLE VERSIONS & DIGITAL VERSIONS of all 8 units. Each unit consists of 5+ detailed, character education LESSONS filled with printable and digital, interactive activities that encourage children to express themselvesPrice $99.00Original Price $198.00Save $99.00
- The mind + heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum BUNDLE includes 8 units for K-2 and 8 units for 3-5 (That's 80+ detailed character education LESSONS) filled with hands-on and mindful activities that encourage children in Kindergarten, first, second, third, fourth, and fifth grade to build impoPrice $118.00Original Price $236.00Save $118.00
This responsibility SEL curriculum is teacher-approved and includes 6 detailed lessons filled with hands-on and mindful activities that teach children about personal responsibility, goal setting, peaceful problem solving, and bullying.
♥♥The mind+heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for K-2 is available for a SPECIAL DISCOUNT. Get your entire year’s worth of lessons (40 included) and activities to help young children to develop emotional literacy, self-control, and social competence TODAY! ♥♥
Through a variety of thought-provoking lessons, discussions, community building ideas, and tons of engaging activities…
- Children will understand what responsibility means and describe how it sounds, looks, and feels.
- Children will describe ways to and demonstrate taking on responsibilities.
- Children will make an effort to be responsible each day.
- Children will describe what a goal is and why it is important.
- Children will set a goal, create a strategy and stick to a plan.
- Children will describe ways to solve a problem peacefully.
- Children will demonstrate effort in solving problems independently and peacefully.
- Children will understand what a “bully” is and whether certain actions are “bullying”.
- Children will describe ways to and demonstrate standing up to a bully.
What does this unit cover?
What is Responsibility?
Lesson 1 teaches to understand what responsibility means and describe how it sounds, looks, and feels.
Lesson 2 teaches children to describe ways to and demonstrate taking on responsibilities. They will make an effort to be responsible each day.
Reflecting & Setting Goals
Lesson 3 teaches children to describe what a goal is and why it is important. They will set a goal, create a strategy and stick to a plan.
Peaceful Problem Solving
Lesson 4 teaches children to describe ways to solve a problem peacefully. They will demonstrate effort in solving problems independently and peacefully.
What is Bullying?
Lesson 5 teaches children to understand what a “bully” is and whether certain actions are “bullying”.
Standing Up for Others
Lesson 6 teaches children to describe ways to and demonstrate standing up to a bully.
Activities included in the Responsibility unit:
Look at the PREVIEW for a look at this SEL unit up close and the variety of lessons and activities included!
- Discussion Starters cards
- Anchor Chart pieces
- Coloring Posters
- Card game
- Tons of literature connections & writing activities
- Sorting activities
- Responsible vs. Irresponsible sort
- Tease Monster craftivity
- Scenario cards
- Responsibility jar cards
- Poetry activities & templates
- Responsible SUPER KID tie craft
- Peaceful Problem Solving method
- Goal Setting strategies & posters
- Bulletin board display for goal setting
- & more!
PLUS A BRAND NEW BONUS: Family Partnership Guide
Connect with and encourage families to take part in the social-emotional learning development of their child and the concepts you are teaching at school. Each unit includes a printable guide with a letter to families, strategies and activities they can try at home, and a book guide with video links.
WHY this is the ONE Social-Emotional Learning resource you need to teach kids about responsibility!
- Each lesson and follow-up activities can extend to cover your SEL time for a month! This is a flexible SEL curriculum that can be taught when teachers have time, while the recommendation is to teach a lesson once a week and extend it throughout the week with the follow-up activities.
- You will have what you need to facilitate meaningful discussions and impactful activities that build important social and emotional skills and grow your classroom community.
- You will save time as the planning is done for you.
- Since this is research-based and follows the CASEL framework for SEL, you know that you are covering the most important lessons kids need!
- It provides a TON of variety and includes activities that will engage students and help them build important emotional awareness skills.
- The lessons and activities work great for morning classroom meetings or end of the day lessons, for school counselors, classroom teachers, and in a homeschool setting.
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID...
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Let's grow Dendrites says, "I have a super dramatic class this year, and they still haven't quite figured out how to work like a team and help each other, but they're getting there. This resource helps a lot! We've talked about being peace makers and done a lot of problem solving activities from this pack. It's awesome!"
Try the SEL program that is needed in ALL classrooms!
Need digital and printable SEL lessons and activities?
♥♥The DIGITAL & PRINTABLE Social Emotional Learning Curriculum COMBO BUNDLE for K-2 is available NOW at a HUGE discount (45% OFF buying the units separately)! Use both bundles together (DIGITAL & PRINTABLE) to offer a well-rounded SEL program in your classroom! ♥♥
Check out the other SEL units for K-2:
Check out the *DIGITAL* SEL units for K-2:
Stay connected with Proud to be Primary
♥Click HERE to follow our store and receive notifications of new product releases, sales, and freebies.
♥Join our email list and get weekly teacher tip emails and access to our FREE resource library.
♥Visit our website at Proud to be Primary for tons of engaging ideas for teaching kids in the classroom!
♥Join our Facebook group and connect with thousands PROUD primary teachers like yourself.
Questions, suggestions, and feedback are always welcome.
Just use the “Product Q&A” tab and I will get back to you as fast as I can!
Please ask all questions before purchasing or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
©2013 to Present - Proud to be Primary - Elyse Rycroft