Also included in
- The mind + heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum includes 8 units with 5+ detailed, character education LESSONS filled with TONS of hands-on and mindful activities that encourage children to express themselves and build important social emotional and social responsibility skills. Teach children$79.00$120.00Save $41.00
- This Responsibility, Goal Setting, & Conflict Resolution SEL curriculum BUNDLE includes the PRINTABLE VERSION & a DIGITAL VERSION. Use both perfectly-aligned resources together to teach kids about responsibility, goal setting, peaceful problem solving, and anti-bullying.Check out the PRINTAB$22.00$27.00Save $5.00
- This mind + heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for K-2 includes the PRINTABLE VERSIONS & DIGITAL VERSIONS of all 8 units. Each unit consists of 5+ detailed, character education LESSONS filled with printable and digital, interactive activities that encourage children to express themselves$118.00$216.00Save $98.00
This responsibility SEL curriculum is teacher-approved and includes 6 detailed lessons filled with hands-on and mindful activities that teach children about responsibility, goal setting, peaceful problem solving, and anti-bullying.
The lessons and activities work great for morning classroom meetings or daily lessons, school counselors and classroom teachers, and children in K-2.
♥♥The mind+heart Social Emotional Learning Curriculum for K-2 is available for a SPECIAL DISCOUNT. Get your entire year’s worth of lessons (40 included) and activities to help young children to develop emotional literacy, self-control, and social competence TODAY! ♥♥
Through a variety of thought-provoking lessons, discussions, community building ideas, and tons of engaging activities…
*Children will understand what responsibility means and describe how it sounds, looks, and feels.
*Children will describe ways to and demonstrate taking on responsibilities.
*Children will make an effort to be responsible each day.
*Children will describe what a goal is and why it is important.
*Children will set a goal, create a strategy and stick to a plan.
*Children will describe ways to solve a problem peacefully.
*Children will demonstrate effort in solving problems independently and peacefully.
*Children will understand what a “bully” is and whether certain actions are “bullying”.
*Children will describe ways to and demonstrate standing up to a bully.
What does this unit cover?
What is Responsibility?
Lesson 1 teaches to understand what responsibility means and describe how it sounds, looks, and feels.
Lesson 2 teaches children to describe ways to and demonstrate taking on responsibilities. They will make an effort to be responsible each day.
Reflecting & Setting Goals
Lesson 3 teaches children to describe what a goal is and why it is important. They will set a goal, create a strategy and stick to a plan.
Peaceful Problem Solving
Lesson 4 teaches children to describe ways to solve a problem peacefully. They will demonstrate effort in solving problems independently and peacefully.
What is Bullying?
Lesson 5 teaches children to understand what a “bully” is and whether certain actions are “bullying”.
Standing Up for Others
Lesson 6 teaches children to describe ways to and demonstrate standing up to a bully.
Activities included in the Responsibility unit:
Look at the PREVIEW for a look at this SEL unit up close and the variety of lessons and activities included!
- Discussion Starters cards
- Anchor Chart pieces
- Coloring Posters
- Card game
- Tons of literature connections & writing activities
- Sorting activities
- Responsible vs. Irresponsible sort
- Tease Monster craftivity
- Scenario cards
- Responsibility jar cards
- Poetry activities & templates
- Responsible SUPER KID tie craft
- Peaceful Problem Solving method
- Goal Setting strategies & posters
- Bulletin board display for goal setting
- & more!
Notes for Teachers:
Teachers are provided with comprehensive lesson plans, lesson layouts, printable materials, instructions, and a layout that is simple and easy to implement. This is a flexible SEL curriculum that can be taught when teachers have time, while the recommendation is to teach a lesson once to twice a week.
The mind+heart loosely aligns with the CASEL framework of the 5 core competencies for SEL, as well as other state SEL initiatives, which are research-based.. It provides educators with an affordable option that is comprehensive and appropriate for the K-2 classroom.
Try the SEL program that is needed in ALL classrooms!
Need digital and printable SEL lessons and activities?
♥♥The DIGITAL & PRINTABLE Social Emotional Learning Curriculum COMBO BUNDLE for K-2 is available NOW at a HUGE discount (45% OFF buying the units separately)! Use both bundles together (DIGITAL & PRINTABLE) to offer a well-rounded SEL program in your classroom! ♥♥
Check out the other SEL units for K-2:
Check out the *DIGITAL* SEL units for K-2:
Stay connected with Proud to be Primary
♥Click HERE to follow our store and receive notifications of new product releases, sales, and freebies.
♥Join our email list and get weekly teacher tip emails and access to our FREE resource library.
♥Visit our website at Proud to be Primary for tons of engaging ideas for teaching kids in the classroom!
♥Join our Facebook group and connect with thousands PROUD primary teachers like yourself.
Questions, suggestions, and feedback are always welcome.
Just use the “Product Q&A” tab and I will get back to you as fast as I can!
Please ask all questions before purchasing or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
© Proud to be Primary