Also included in
- This Responsibility Activity BUNDLE is specifically designed for students in elementary and special education classrooms. Each Responsibility Activity in this BUNDLE is differentiated and full of picture-support! A 4 Week Lesson Plan (1 Lesson per week) is included with this resource OR you can use$8.20$10.25Save $2.05
This Responsibility Lesson is the perfect writing prompt to use when teaching about taking responsibility at home. The writing prompt is differentiated, visually supported, and includes an interactive flap page for student response. This responsibility lesson is a great addition to character and life skill units!
In this responsibility lesson, students will complete the writing prompt "I can be responsible at home by..." in one of 2 levels of differentiation. The first level requires students to answer the question by writing on blank lines and using their own thoughts. The second level provides students with visually supported and error-free choices to answer the writing prompt.
⭐️ Great for special education classrooms and students with Autism.
⭐️ Low-Ink and NO-PREP!
This resource includes:
- House Flap – to color and cut
- Writing Prompt Page – 2 Levels: I can be responsible at home by…
- Level 1: Complete the sentence.
- Level 2: Cut/Paste pictures of 2 ways to be responsible at home. (For students with limited fine motor skills or who need error-free choices)
- Picture Choice Page – Picture choices of home responsibilities. Students cut/paste on Level 2 or use it as an idea page.
What other teachers are saying about this responsibility lesson...
❤️ Rebecca S. says "Great pictures and ideas for being responsible at home. I used the picture cards digitally with students in remote learning."
❤️ Brittany L. says "It greatly helped my students and they enjoyed using it."
You may also like...
about Taking Responsibility
Follow my store for new resources, sales, and freebies! All new resources are 20% the first 2 days!
Get TPT credit and earn FREE RESOURCES!!
• Go to your My Purchases page (log in first). Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
Copyright © Miss Ashlee's Class. All rights reserved.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this resource.