Also included in
- This Responsibility Activity BUNDLE is specifically designed for students in elementary and special education classrooms. Each Responsibility Activity in this BUNDLE is differentiated and full of picture-support! A 4 Week Lesson Plan (1 Lesson per week) is included with this resource OR you can use$8.20$10.25Save $2.05
This Responsibility Lesson is the perfect writing prompt to use when teaching about taking responsibility at school. The writing prompt is differentiated, visually supported, and includes an interactive flap page for student response. This responsibility lesson is a great addition to character and life skill units!
In this responsibility lesson, students will complete the writing prompt "I can be responsible at school by..." in one of 2 levels of differentiation. The first level requires students to answer the question by writing on blank lines and using their own thoughts. The second level provides students with visually supported and error-free choices to answer the writing prompt.
⭐️ Great for special education classrooms and students with Autism.
⭐️ Low-Ink and NO-PREP!
This resource includes:
- School Flap – to color and cut (color version included)
- Responsibility Writing Prompt Page – 2 Levels: I can be responsible at home by…
- Level 1: Complete the sentence.
- Level 2: Cut/Paste pictures of 2 ways to be responsible at home. (For students with limited fine motor skills or who need error-free choices)
- Picture Choice Page – Picture choices of home responsibilities. Students cut/paste on Level 2 or use it as an idea page.
What other teachers are saying about this resource...
❤️ Barbara P. says "Responsibility has been a SS standard for our report card, but it has been hard for me to find quality activities to review this. This is the best one that I have found, I love it!"
❤️ Melissa P. says "My students loved this resource! I really liked that there were different response sheets for my students. I have a wide range of ability in my classroom and this resource helped all of my students feel successful when completing it!"
❤️ Rebecca S. says "Great pictures and phrases that are easy to understand for little ones. I used the pictures and rearranged to use digitally with my students."
Check out my other Character Activities:
Follow my store for sales, freebies, and new resources! All new resources are 20% the first 2 days!