Also included in
- This Responsibility Activity BUNDLE is specifically designed for students in elementary and special education classrooms. Each Responsibility Activity in this BUNDLE is differentiated and full of picture-support! A 4 Week Lesson Plan (1 Lesson per week) is included with this resource OR you can use$8.20$10.25Save $2.05
Responsibility Lesson for Special Education
This Responsibility Lesson is a differentiated mini-book for students to create about taking responsibility. There are of the mini-book in this responsibility lesson for students of all ability levels. This responsibility lesson can be a great companion to character building and life skills units.
⭐️ Great for special education classrooms and students with Autism!
⭐️ Includes color and black/white versions!
This Responsibility Lesson is part of my ! Check it out before you purchase!
Each level of mini-book includes 10 pages for students to cut out, color or draw, and write about taking responsibility.
4 Levels Included:
- Level 1: Includes complete sentences about taking responsibility and corresponding pictures on each page in COLOR.
- Level 2: Includes complete sentences about taking responsibility and corresponding pictures on each page for students to color. (This version is for students who need an errorless option) (Black/White)
- Level 3: Includes complete sentences about taking responsibility and blank space for students to draw a picture to illustrate each sentence.
- Level 4: Includes fill-in-the-blank sentences about taking responsibility and blank space for students to draw a picture.
Check out the Video Preview to see this Responsibility Lesson in action!
What other teachers have said about this resource...
❤️ Angie A. says "Love that you differentiated this!"
❤️ Johannah R. says "Awesome resource for character education!"
You may also like...
Follow my store for new resources, sales, and freebies! All new resources are 20% the first 2 days!
Get TPT credit and earn FREE RESOURCES!!
• Go to your My Purchases page (log in first). Click on the Provide Feedback button to leave a rating and a short comment. You’ll earn TPT credits, which you can redeem on future purchases!
Copyright © Miss Ashlee's Class. All rights reserved.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this resource.