PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Restart by Gordon Korman Novel Study contains lessons aligned to the Common Core Standards (CCSS) for grades 5-7. This comprehensive printable unit includes vocabulary practice, comprehension quizzes/chapter questions, constructed response writing prompts, skill practice, and language arts lessons.
Be sure to check out all three versions of the Restart Book Unit to determine which best fits your teaching needs and style.
Version #1 -- Restart [Gordon Korman] Google Digital + Printable Book Unit (This product contains the entire printable version + interactive quizzes + Google Digital Slides.)
Version #2 -- Restart [Gordon Korman] Printable Book Unit (This product contains the entire printable version.)
Version #3 -- Restart [Gordon Korman] Abridged Printable Book Unit (This version contains vocabulary practice, comprehension questions, and constructed response writing.)
The printable resource includes the following:
Lesson Plans at a Glance
• Vocabulary List (30 focus words – one from each chapter)
• Vocabulary Bookmarks
• Vocabulary Word Cards
• Vocabulary Practice Booklet (16 page booklet)
• Vocabulary Test
• 15 Comprehension Quizzes (1 for every two chapters) with multiple choice, sequencing, matching, and short answer
• 16 Constructed Response Writing Questions/Aligned to the Common Core State Standards
Language Arts and Reading Skills
Skill Practice/ Aligned to the Common Core State Standards
Root Word (jud) Organizer
• Root Word (jud) Crossword Puzzle
Context Clues Organizers
• Context Clues Games and Practice (Chapters 1-4)
• Context Clues Games and Practice (Chapters 5-8)
Figurative Language Organizers
• Figurative Language Printable
• Analogy Printable Practice
• What is a Pronoun?/Practice with Pronoun Antecedents
• Why do we use pronouns?/Subjective Pronouns
• Objective Pronouns/Practice with Subjective and Objective Pronouns
• Possessive Pronouns + Practice
• Indefinite Pronouns + Practice
• Reflexive and Intensive Pronouns + Practice
• Shifts in Number and Person + Practice
• Vague Pronouns + Practice
Please download the preview for a closer look.
°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆*”˜˜”*°
If you are looking for additional book units, click here to see the full list of ★available titles.