Restart is an amazing book about friendships, second changes, and working together to combat bullying.
This resource is a full novel study unit that includes:
* a pre-reading activity with 32 quotes from the book that students will use to reflect, make predictions, and engage with the text before reading
* comprehension and discussion questions for all 30 chapters and response sheets
* examples of figurative language throughout the story and a response sheet
* an extensive list of quotes to use as part of your group discussion and a response sheet
* a choice board with 9 culminating activities
* an answer key for all comprehension questions
The pre-reading activity, questions, and choice board are also offered separately in my TPT store, but buy them together in this unit for a discount.
You can also find 11 literature circle jobs that would help facilitate discussion of this novel in my TPT store!