Restate the Question Practice | Answering Open Ended Questions | TTQA PQA
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (6)
showing 1-5 of 6 products
Looking to incorporate Restate the Question practice into your instruction? These reading comprehension activities practice answering questions in complete sentences while restating the question. Use the strategy posters to teach your students to use PQA or Turn the Question Around (TTQA). Use the Oral Language Task Cards and Question of the Day to practice answering questions during morning meeting. Then move to written responses using the 1st grade and 2nd grade reading comprehension passages.
- Restating the Question: An Introduction through Oral Language
- Question of the Day: Building Restating the Question during Morning Meeting
- Restate the Question Strategies: Acronym Posters
- Answering Open Ended Questions with Restate the Question in 1st Grade
- Answering Open Ended Questions with Restate the Question 2nd Grade
- Answering Open Ended Questions with Restate the Question 2nd Grade Set 2
This bundle of Restate the Question resources is perfect for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade classrooms. The various levels of text help you differentiate for your student needs. Students learn to restate the question through the acronym strategy you choose and then apply their practice using oral language and open-ended questions. The 1st grade level texts are half-pages, allowing for the focus to be on the written response. The 2nd grade level texts use a variety of fictional texts, informational texts, and non-fiction text features.
CLICK HERE to follow me and be notified of future products as soon as they are posted.
Copyright © Tessa Maguire.
Purchase is for single classroom use only. Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product with colleagues.
You may not redistribute, edit, sell, or otherwise post this product on the internet. You may, however, post a link for others to purchase themselves.