This product will easily help your students practice restating the question using fiction and nonfiction passages!
They will first practice how to simply restate a question using their own answers. Then they will need to read five passages and answer comprehension questions for each. This will give them additional practice restating the question, while also helping them to practice looking back into the text for answers!
- Restating the Question: Choose Your Own Answers #1
- Restating the Question: Choose Your Own Answers #2
- Comprehension Passage #1: Benjamin Franklin
- Comprehension Passage #2: The Three Little Kittens (Fiction story)
- Comprehension Passage #3: Elephants
- Comprehension Passage #4: Stage Fright (Fiction story)
- Comprehension Passage #5: London
Looking for More Writing Practice:
Compare and Contrast Writing Activities
RACE Writing Templates