Teach your students the give and take of restaurant interactions with this amazing bilingual thematic dialogue. This interactive conversation will provide your students with common textbook expressions above the Spanish 1 level and dozens of other authentic variations between a restaurant server and a customer. This interactive script and activities will provide an engaging supplement for your food topic curriculum.
What is included:
• Bilingual script lines for server and customer in a restaurant with open-ended expressions and vocabulary (Over 30 lines of interactive communication per person formatted for a 3-ring-binder, composition or interactive notebook (learning folder) (2nd year and above language level learners)
• Separate bilingual scripts for server and customer
• Spanish only script versions
• Three version of script lines writing practice worksheets
• Fill-in worksheet (open-ended) for written practice or testing
• Bilingual expressions for problems and solutions in restaurants
• Suggestions for testing criteria and scoring rubric
• Additional blank worksheets for teacher selected topics
• 17-day daily lesson suggestions with adaptations for accelerated and advanced learners
• Teacher resources; books and websites
Multiple activities for interaction, reading comprehension and discussion. Worksheets dishes and beverage vocabulary
- Food adjectives
- Place setting and tableware vocabulary
- Formal courtesies
- Conjugated verbs; present, several future tense and command verbs
Script can be modified for teacher-guided individual, group or whole class activities.
Essential skill practice:
- Making requests
- Common textbook restaurant interactions
- Meals, food
“En el restaurante” dialogue and worksheet activities may be purchased individually to supplement your food unit and textbook curriculum however, if you need additional materials for your restaurant topic, please see my other related resources below. Maestra Mapache Creations has coordinated these collections of vocabulary, dialogues, worksheets and images to be your versatile tool for both verbal and written activities. Put your valuable time back in your hands.
Thank you for visiting my store!
Food Vocabulary Thematic Reference
Bilingual Restaurant and Meal Vocabulary Glossary
The Menu Project