Restaurant Mania Board Game
Restaurant mania is a Monopoly inspired board game. This is a fun and easy game for students to play while learning trivia related to the restaurant industry. This product is great for Culinary, Hospitality and Tourism courses.
Everything included in this product can be viewed in the preview file!
This product includes the following:
- All board pieces needed to assemble the game board
- Hand held property cards
- 30 hospitality related question cards
- 15 opportunity cards
- 1, 5, 20, 50, 100, 500 bills in assorted colors
- Houses, hotels, and skyscrapers
- 6 Characters
- Answer key for question cards
- Diagram showing how to set up your board
Examples of questions include:
- Approximately, how many restaurant chains are there in The United States?
- Where is the world’s oldest restaurant?
- What is the most popular ethnic cuisine in The United States?
- True or false, because of happy meals, McDonald’s is the largest toy distributor in the world.
- Approximately, how many people in The United States work in the restaurant industry?
You will need something large enough to assemble the board game on, such as a poster board. You will also need a pair of dice and zip-lock bags to store money and other game pieces in.
*This game is roughly 20 in. x 20 in. when assembled :)
Other Mania Board Games you might be interested in:
- Halloween Mania Board Game
Font: KG Behind These Hazel Eyes (Font License- SINGLE FONT
Cover Frame, Background, and Boarder: HUGE Seller's Toolkit Bundle - Digital Papers, Borders, Frames, and Fonts!
Cover Clip Art: My Cute Graphics