Restorative Practices Behavior Reflection Sheets
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Restorative practices are an effective way to improve class and school culture, decrease negative behaviors, and develop successful citizens of the school and world. These behavior reflection sheets and restorative circle prompts help you implement restorative practices in a developmentally appropriPrice $7.00Original Price $8.75Save $1.75
Students will identify the reasons behind their choice, the impact of their choice, and what their next steps should be.
These Restorative Practices or Restorative Justice behavior reflection sheets that help students process negative choices in a non-threatening and child-friendly way that emphasizes repairing harm and moving forward. They're a simple but powerful behavior management tool that can be incorporated into classroom management plans or student support/student success plans.
⭐It is particularly powerful when someone else was harmed due to their actions.
⭐It’s perfect when the teacher/administrator/dean doesn’t have time in the moment to have a discussion with the student but can talk through the sheet with them later.
⭐They are also great for students who have trouble thinking when they’re in the ‘hot seat’ and do better processing alone with a think sheet first.
This resource includes:
• Choices/Behavior Reflection Think Sheet in three differentiated developmental options: visual, selected response, and fill-in-the blank
• Two examples of completed sheets for each type
• Slideshow for teaching students how to use the think sheets
• Scaffolding instructions to help students complete the forms independently
• Apology/restitution note forms
• I-message note form
• Restorative conference questions (in elementary friendly terms) lanyard cards
• Restorative conference questions and de-escalation script in front/back poster reminder
Glowing Praise for This Resource
“Fantastic resource for data collection! These were very helpful for me, a special ed teacher, to use for tracking behavior/objectives... “ – Rachel Pratt
“Hands down the best resource I have ever gotten off of TPT!..I have seen a huge improvement on behaviors and my relationship with my students!”-LeadingWithHeart
Open the preview for more details!