PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
0.85 MB | 6 pages
Use this as an introduction or first step to writing a resume. In this exercise, students become introduced to the parts of a resume, fill out their information, and then use one of the given templates to arrange this information spatially, so they have a visual practice resume to work with.
You will receive:
- Resume note-taking handout for students
- "What skills do I have?" - reflective questions for students to think deeply about their strengths and skills.
- Resume Pre-Write handout - it has a comprehensive list of skills and personality traits so that students aren't additionally burdened with researching these qualities on their own.
- 1 Example of a Resume
- (2) Resume templates -- one for students with no experience, one for students with some experience
- Filled-in Resume note-taking worksheet -- either to read along as a class, or lecture notes for you...I usually write and the students write along with me.
****If you like career readiness curriculum, you might also like:****