8 Retelling / Reading Comprehension Flashcards
- Includes 8 Comprehension Cards
- Students use these cards after independent reading as a way of improving comprehension.
-The cards are to be laminated and cut out.
- After reading a book, students answer the questions on the flashcards.Students know that if the can't answer a question, they should re-read.
- Partners and literature circles enjoy making a game with the questions by placing them upside down, choosing a card and quizzing their partner on the book.
- These are also a good "take-home" resource for parents to use with their child. I have seen students' comprehension skills increase by use of these flashcards.
Thank you from Real Reading Remedies.