Also included in
- Engage your little learners in hands-on story book retelling practice that will result in a meaningful craft that shows off all their hard retelling work. Not to mention, it will look precious displayed during the spring! In this SPRING RETELL BUNDLE, you'll get access to 11 high-quality titles to$21.00$41.25Save $20.25
- Set your students up with year-long story-book retelling practice in a fun, engaging and easy to prep way! This bundle will provide your little learners picture supports, hands-on interaction and result in a meaningful craft for showing off all that hard retelling work!In this Craft and RETELL YEAR$91.00$180.25Save $89.25
Engage your little learners in hands-on story book retelling practice that will result in a meaningful craft that shows off all their hard retelling work. Not to mention, it will look precious displayed!
In this RETELL BUNDLE, you'll get access to 5 high-quality titles to sprinkle retell practice throughout the month. The kits are perfect for a fun mini lesson or a literacy center! By grabbing the bundle, you're saving BIG on these 5 resources.
*click each title to see examples or buy solo!
- My Rainy Day Rocket Ship by Markette Sheppard
- The Good Egg by Jory John + Pete Oswald
- In a Jar by Deborah Marcero
- Little Red Fort by Brenda Maier
- Rocket Says, CLEAN UP by Nathan Bryon *great for Earth Day*
- The Great Eggscape by Jory John + Pete Oswald
This literacy kit supports the core (K-1) retelling standard by using detailed story cards for sequencing (retelling in their own words) and offers written retell practice as well as fine motor via the craftivity.
Per Each Kit in the Bundle: *consistent format* from kit to kit!
- 6-8 Story Cards for Chart (Color, BW) per kit
*Pocket Chart/Anchor Chart Headers: Title, BME, Characters/Setting
- Retelling Hand Sign
- Retelling Game
- Sequence Story Craft (1 Page Option or Layered Options)
(+ Blank/RegLined/PrimaryLines Writing Pages for attaching)
- Story Map (Characters/Setting/P&S)
- BME or First, Next, Last Graphic Organizer
- 1 page Foldable
- Sequence Printable Option
- Writing Prompt Page
- Mini Lesson
- Literacy Center
- Whole Group Fun!
- Seasonal Read Alouds
* * * You Might Also Enjoy * * *
K.6D | 1.7D
Retell Texts in a way that Maintains Meaning
(including characters, Setting, Problem Solution & Key Events in Chronological Order)
K.7C | 1.8c
describe the elements of plot development, including the main events (BME), the problem, & the resolution for texts read aloud with adult assistance/independent 1st
COMMON CORE STANDARDS
With prompting and support, retell familiar stories, including key details.
Retell stories, including key details
**** CUSTOMER TIPS!
Earn back TPT Credit$ toward FUTURE purchases!
After purchasing, come back to this resource to review it via the Provide Feedback button. It's quick, easy and the best part - TPT gives you points back to use toward future purchases.
Interested in knowing about my new resources and discounts?
Click here to follow my store to stay current on all the things & SALES!