Class Seating Chart:
When I changed my student’s seats it used to always be a couple minutes of chaos and confusion while everyone shouted out their questions of “where did you tell me to go?”, “He’s in my seat!”, “I thought you said this was where I was sitting!”, etc…This was especially the case if I had also rearranged the furniture. I was wasting valuable instruction time directing them to their new seats and dreaded every time I switched seats.
With this SMART document, I no longer have to tell them where to sit; they can see it the second they walk in! No shouting out questions, instead the quiet hum as students read where they will now be sitting. I no longer have to take 5 minutes of instruction time to tell them where I would like them and I do not dread the new seating chart! ?
- Project new seats as students walk in
- Can be reused every year without wasting paper
- Can be saved on teacher's computer desktop and used by substitute teachers
- Easy to arrange the room to match your own
- Can be used for multiple periods
- Once student’s names are entered, you can just rearrange the names. No need to retype them all in
- Easy to make last minute corrections to seating arrangements.